Scientific Council of National Oncology Institute (NOI) functions as an advisory board for the activities of NOI in all areas implemented and supervised by NOI. It assesses crucial scientific questions in terms of research and cancer care in oncology, participates in updating the concept of cancer care in Slovakia, selects priority clinical research areas in Slovakia for assessment. The Council also assesses applications for NOI grants and cooperates with scientific, research and academic institutions and companies specializing in oncological healthcare.
Members of NOI Scientific Council:
- President: prof. Michal Mego, M.D., D.Sc.
- Secretary: Dr. Soňa Čierniková, Ph.D.
- Branislav Bystrický, M.D., PhD., MPH
- Assoc. Prof. Ľuboš Drgoňa, M.D., PhD, MHA, FECMM
- Assoc. Prof. Pavol Dubinský, M.D., PhD., MHA
- Prof. Alexandra Kolenová, M.D., PhD.
- prof. Michal Mego, M.D., D.Sc.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Daniela Kállayová, PhD., MPH
- prof. Stanislav Špánik, M.D., PhD.
- Prof. Dr. Silvia Pastoreková, D.Sc.
- Prof. Juraj Pechan, M.D., CSc.
- prof. Lukáš Plank, M.D., PhD.
Statutes of Scientific Council of National Oncology Institute